“NEOCC is a member-led consortium of Northeast Ohio companies and other organizations working together to enhance their own cybersecurity operations through collaborative defense efforts and to build regional capacity for the profession.”
Jeff BrancatoExecutive Director, NEOCC
Membership benefits include:
- Participation by your organization’s team in a deeply trusted network of professionals.
- Access to threat information and intelligence that is shared under NEOCC’s confidentiality policy.
- Use of a shared-access threat intelligence platform (TIP) to aggregate, curate, and enable analysis of indicators from members, commercial providers, the federal government, and open-source providers (nearing deployment).
- Additional tools for real-time peer communication and engagement.
- Peer-led best practices sharing programs emphasizing common challenges faced by organizations.
- Growing set of programs and peer networks for professionals in related functions (such as risk, privacy, security education and awareness, and legal).
- Direct access to and engagement with locally-based federal law enforcement partners.
- Talent and workforce development programming.
- Access to cybersecurity researchers and technical staff at MITRE, a leading cybersecurity research organization and federal government contractor.